Do you have a sitter that absolutely rocks? If so, you enter them in Sittercity’s 2013 Top Sitter Contest! You know you have a top sitter when:
- You trust them to take of your kids more than you trust your husband.
- They send you picture updates of your child smiling and happy when only seconds ago they were clinging onto your legs for dear life.
- They improvise when you forget to leave them the key to your house and even call your real estate agent so see if they can unlock the door (yes, this happened to me).
- They don’t blink twice when you tell them someone threw up on the stairs but don’t worry, it wasn’t the baby.
- You cry big, soppy alligator tears when you tell them you’re moving and then try to persuade them to move with you.
You can nominate your favorite sitter by uploading a picture of them and explain why they should win Sittercitys’ 2013 Top Sitter contest. All the pictures of the nominees and their descriptions will show on the Sittercity Facebook page. A panel of experts (aka moms who know what qualities good sitters should possess) will narrow the candidates down to 10 and then it’s up to all of you to vote for your favorites.
What does the grand prize winner get? Besides fame and an endless stream of phone calls wanting to book their services (after all, they are the TOP SITTER for 2013), the winner will receive $5000. The nomination period is February 13-25, 2013 and the voting period is March 5-15, 2013. Make sure to vote for your favorites!
I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls Collective, and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.